Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps. 1. Please switch auto forms mode to off. 2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc). 3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow. You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.
VA » Health Care » Women Veterans Health Care » How to Apply
Women Veterans Health Care
How to Apply
Find out if you are eligible for VA health care.
Apply for VA health care online, by mail, or in-person.
To complete the VA Form 10-10EZ for health care benefits, you will need:
- Social Security numbers for you, your spouse, and your qualified dependents
- Separation documents (e.g., DD Form 214, NGB Form 22/23) and military discharge information
- Insurance cards for all health insurance companies that cover you
- Last year's gross household income (income before taxes and any other deductions) for you, your spouse, and your dependents
- Your deductible expenses for last year, including health care and education
If you need help filling out the 10-10EZ, you can:
- Call our toll-free hotline at 877-222-8387, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. ET.
- Get help from a Veterans Service Organization (VSO) — VSO representatives are also located at or near military installations for transitioning service members
- Go to a VA health care facility or Veterans' benefits office near you
The Women Veterans Call Center is your guide to women's health
If you have questions or can't find what you're looking for, you can call, text, or chat online with the Women Veterans Call Center (WVCC) at 855-829-6636 to get help and find available resources and services in your area. Trained women representatives can also help you with issues such as:
- Enrolling in VA health care if you have not already
- Setting up a medical appointment in your area
- Answering questions about eligibility (including questions about disability ratings) and other VA benefits like employment, education, and home loans
WVCC representatives are available Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. ET, and Saturday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. ET.