Women Veterans Health Care
As a woman and a Veteran, you have specific health care needs around your reproductive health. Your VA Women's Health primary care providers aim to be trusted partners with whom you can discuss sensitive topics—from your sexual health and fertility to maternity care coordination and menopause.
Our goal is to provide gender-sensitive care to help you meet your reproductive goals.
- Abortion Services
- Birth Control
- Breastfeeding and Lactation
- Infertility and IVF
- Maternity Care
- Pap Test/Gynecologic Cancer
- Pregnancy and Mental Health
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pre-pregnancy Health
- Sexual Health
If you have concerns that are not addressed on these pages, please reach out to the Women Veterans Call Center.
The Women Veterans Call Center is your guide to women's health
If you have questions or can't find what you're looking for, you can call, text, or chat online with the Women Veterans Call Center (WVCC) at 855-829-6636 to get help and find available resources and services in your area. Trained women representatives can also help you with issues such as:
- Enrolling in VA health care if you have not already
- Setting up a medical appointment in your area
- Answering questions about eligibility (including questions about disability ratings) and other VA benefits like employment, education, and home loans
WVCC representatives are available Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. ET, and Saturday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. ET.